Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Well, at least I know what I SHOULD be doing...

Well the weekend gain was not as bad as it could have been; considering we had people over for dinner on Friday (homemade mac & cheese – Ryan’s choice for Father’s Day Dinner), Saturday was pizza & beer for a friend’s bday, and Sunday was 2, count them TWO bbq’s. Last week was stellar, and I was able to get down to 143.7 by Friday. And I maintained it through dinner on Friday; it was Sat and Sunday that did me in; back up to 146.7 this morning. So mostly what saved me was getting so low before the weekend (because gaining 3 lbs over the weekend is pretty bad, but understandable thinking of the mac&cheese, pizza, beer, chips, dips, spreads, more beer, cookies, brats that I ate all weekend). But today I’m back to it and was able to get up this morning to work out. So pending workouts for the rest of the week and carful eating I should be able to continue the decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment