Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm a Bad Bad Girl

Today is the 3rd day in a row that I have not worked out. :0(

Saturday, I had Venissa's shower up in Temecula area, then had to rush back down to SD for the work event at our Dean's house that I planned. Yesterday of course was Aurora's bday party and she didnt get to bed very well, so I got to sleep later than I would have liked. So this morning there was no way I was waking up at 4 to work out. Im hoping this evening I might find time to do the stretching video then start tomorrow morning again. Im not holding my breath. Most likely Ill just start back up in the morning.

I was pretty good eating wise, considering the temptations I had all weekend. I tried to make good choices for the kind of food I ate, and while it was not perfect, I also kept my portions down. YEA! One battle at a time.

Our first weigh in at works' biggest loser is today, we will see if I lost anything. Based on my own weight tracking, prob not; but I have been toning up a lot I have noticed in these weeks Ive worked out so at this stage Im prob mostly replacing fat with muscle, which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment