Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

I Feel GRRRRRREAT!

Feeling really good. Actually enjoying getting up at 4am now to be working out. On 1.5 hour workout days I just dont have time to do my hair and makeup after the shower, and on the shorter workout days I do have that time in the morning. Im getting better every day at the videos. Today was Kenpo X, like a kick boxing one that I have done one other time, and parts of it are in the other videos and before I was so frustrated I couldnt get any of the moves down. I felt they were so complicated with all the kicks, and jabs, uppercuts, hooks, etc. but today it just clicked and I got it! I was so happy I could have cried. (Before I was so frustrated I DID cry.)

Anyway, eating is good too. Im not sticking to the diet totally, but I have for sure cut out all unnecessary carbs and the ones I do eat are whole grain and healthy. For the last 3 nights in a row I really wanted dessert but I brushed my teeth after dinner and just said, you know, I dont need it! I am telling myself Ill let myself have a little after I get to where I want to be. But until then, there is really no reason to have something bad here and there unless I REALLY crave it and Im not really craving anything since I am eating so many snacks so often and its all lean protein to keep you not hungry.

Well we will see if I can do my workout routines this weekend. Its crazy. Sat is Venissa's baby shower up in Temecula area, then that evening is a huge work event that I am responsible for, then Sunday is the big day - Aurora's bday! WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment