Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back on Track

Back on track for the week. Yesterday and today back up at 4am for workouts, feels great. At the weigh in I had not lost anything. But I of course track my own weight every day and record it on a fancy spreadsheet Ryan created for me that does a weekly average since you fluctuate daily, ANYWAY Ive actually lost 1 lb a week on average since I started the program. (So I had gained more weight after the first biggest loser weigh in and before I started my program). Im toning up a lot so hopefully the weight comes next! YEA, I cant wait to fit into my smaller pants. And hopefully Ill be *more* bikini ready than I am now come Memorial Day weekend. Here I come Kings River!!!

The food is good. I made a super healthy spaghetti last night. Homemade sauce with hormone free ground beef from Henrys, and beet greens, minced carrots, lots of spices and garlic & onions; I know it sounds gross and NOT like a pasta sauce at all, but it really tasted like (albeit healthy) marinara. I cant believe I hid so many veggies in a tomato sauce!!! And served over whole grain pasta, that was one pasta dish I didnt have to feel guilty about. Ive also been staying away from desserts and white carbs. Ryan made some garlic bread with dinner last night and I had one bite and no more. It gets easier to say no after you make a commitment to yourself Ive noticed.

1 comment: