Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Need to Stay Motivated

So I really need to stay motivated. I lost a pound a week for the first 3 weeks, but then this last weekend I gained 3 lbs back out of nowhere (its not like I gorged out on dinner the night before either; although I was not perfect for Mother's Day weekend, I was not really bad either) and Im really discouraged now. The workouts are going great though, and I feel really good. Im stronger, have more energy and endurance just in day to day things like carrying Rory and taking in the groceries. I guess that will have to be enough and I have to trust that the weight will come in time.

The weekends are for sure my splurge. Its just too hard to get up early on the weekend, I want to sleep in, esp when on the weekdays Im up at 4am to work out! So Im going to try to fit in a run in the morning or walks with Rory and Guinness on the weekends just to do something and go from there. So while calendar wise Ive been on the program for 4 weeks, I only just finished the 3rd week of the program today.

No comments:

Post a Comment