Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Into the Routine

Well Sunday and Monday I was unable to work out. I was really bummed, but this morning woke up at 4am ready to get back into it and had a great workout. It felt great and I am actually really enjoying my morning workouts. I am finding that Im not as tired as I thought I would be, and it is such a treat to come home from work and not have to do anything different from what I have always done because I already worked out for the day. And the workouts are getting better; Im better at the moves, and can do more reps, and my flexibility and mobility has increased. And Im only on the second week! Wow, cant wait to see where I am in another month.

The diet is getting easier too. I am doing the best I can, still enjoying myself but just holding back more than before and making different choices; focusing on lean protein to keep my hunger down with less calories and room in my tummy.

Overall Im feeling great! I almost want to go for a run in the afternoon when I get home, even though Ive already worked out for the day! I have more energy in general. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment