Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

First Week, Complete!

.

Well I made it through the first week. YES. So today's video was the first repeat. I did much better at it this time around. And it is getting easier to get up in the morning. Not easy, just easier. Doable. And I feel so great afteward, its worth it. I am trying to go to bed much earlier though. Its so nice because at the end of the day, I dont have to make room in my normal afternoon/evening schedule (besides go to bed early), I feel like Im on vacation for the rest of the day after I work out. I weighed in at 144.4 this morning (from a high of like 148 when I started a week ago), so we will see how good I can be over the weekend (Happy Hour tonight may be my downfall), and how I can keep up the routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment