Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grrrrrr

Ok so WTF???? I gained another 2 lbs yesterday. For no reason! It's not even like I ate bad! Oatmeal for breakfast, lasagna for lunch, banana for afternoon snack and spicy tofu over rice noodles for dinner. Portions appropriate. YES heavy on the carbs, but that shouldnt have made me gain that much weight.

Only thing it could be is water weight or bloating before my period - last pill was on Sat, so Im due to start anytime. And by looking at my weight chart, I for sure have a monthly cycle of gain and loss, which would make sense to flow with my period cycle, esp on birth control. I guess the only thing for me to do is keep doing what Im doing (working out and eating well) and tracking my weight to look for more patterns over time.

I am glad Im doing all this though, becase its going to give me a much better understanding of my body and how it functions and what it's natural tentancies and cycles are.

Ok rant complete. I had eggs and whole wheat pita for breakfast (no cheese), and I have leftover spicy tofu for lunch, and a hot dog (no bread) for snack. Something simple for dinner since Im going to make another batch of baby food for Aurora.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You are doing so good! I still can't believe you have been waking up at 4 to work out. I have tried to get up at 5 to work out and its not happening! I am on my last week of pills and I am SOOO bloated. Seriously not fair considering we are having our fun evening out and you and Lindsay are going to look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right in the middle of the hardest part of any plan to improve your health... where you are working SOOO hard but not yet seeing it payoff. Hang in there!! I'm sure the pounds will melt off very soon and you will feel so good!

    ReplyDelete