Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Doing Better!

Im doing better! Vacation was actually a really good time; not for exercise, because I didnt do much, but I did loose a few lbs due to just eating better. Then when we got back, we began a new schedule of Ryan picking up Aurora so that I have 30 min when I get home until they get home. I am a super star with that time and normally have dinner just about on the table when they get home! That leaves way more time in the evening before Rory goes to bed, so we have been taking 30-60 min wonderful walks in the early evening. Rory loves them so much, and Guinness needs them, cause she is a fat ass, and, well we need them for the same reason. lol. Then a night last week I did Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (thanks Alyssa for the extra copy!) and last night I did a P90X video. So Ive been consistently working out the last week. And low and behold, Im losing weight! Today's weigh in was 143.2. If I can maintain it through this weekend I will be on track to be in the 142 range for next week. I would love to get to 140, and to get into the 130's range would be so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment